HR Manager - (m/f/d)
Home Office, Aachen, Germany
- Support the ZONTAL team in all HR related matters
- Responsible for recruiting at ZONTAL, including the application management
- Conducting the monthly payroll
- Management of internal HR-processes, including administration and documentation
- Point of contact for labor law questions
- Working on exciting HR projects for ZONTAL
- Responsible for training and the recording of training
- Completed vocational training in a commercial field or completed studies in economics or social sciences with a focus on human resources or comparable
- Several years of working experience in HR administration
- First experience in recruiting is an advantage
- A well structured, independent and reliable way of working
- Proficiency in MS-Office-programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication skills and a very good capability to organize oneself
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
How to apply:
Send us your résumé with salary expectations and desired start date via an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions upfront, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
We are looking forward to your application!
You can address your application to Frauke Nonne.