DevOps Engineer – AWS (m/f/d)
Home Office, EMEA, USA
- Implementation of CI/CD automation and operational models for AWS based applications
- Work on international projects across multiple time zones
- Support the team with code reviews, tests, and documentation
- Integration and use of a wide variety of open source and cloud native technologies and services
- Support of virtual private cloud deployments and operation of the applications
- Experience in developing, deploying, and operating of applications with Terraform, Cloud Formation, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, or similar
- Very good knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Hands on experience in how to setup and manage AWS services
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment techniques
- Experience in deploying and operating Elastic Search, Grafana, Mongo, Apache Druid, Spring Boot, NATS,
Kafka, S3 is an advantage
- Experience with semantic versioning, Maven, PyPi, Git, and GitLab runners is an advantage
- Experience in the application of microservice architectures is an advantage
- Analytical and structured way of working and thinking
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
How to apply:
Send us your résumé with salary expectations and desired start date via an email to: email@example.com
If you have any questions upfront, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
We are looking forward to your application!
You can address your application to Frauke Nonne.