Data Engineer – (m/f/d)
Locations: Remote, Germany
Design, implement and test software modules, e.g. data parsers, visualizers, data models
Develop advanced analytics prototypes and proofs of concept
Perform system and data integration, processing and interpretation
- Analysis of system metrics and development of adaptive models
- Configure our product according to customer requirements
- Profiling and performance analysis
- Creation of documentation
- 3+ years of experience in developing with Python
- 3+ years expertise in web development
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- University degree with analytical experimental background in Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics
- Experience with DevOps design patterns, CI/CD
- Experience in graphical data visualization with D3.js, DASH, Bokeh, or similar
- Hybrid work location (remote and on-site)
- Knowledge of the German language
How to apply:
Send us your résumé with salary expectations and desired start date via LinkedIn.
If you have any questions upfront, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
We are looking forward to your application!
ZONTAL offers the leading digital hub for the pharmaceutical industry. We make digital transformation a reality as we deliver game changing solutions to some of the most complex enterprises. We reduce IT overhead, enable AI/ML applications, optimize time-to-market, and increase compliance. Our customers celebrate our industry experience and ability to deliver highly intuitive solutions that empower scientists in their daily work. ZONTAL was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Florida, with offices in Utah, Germany, and China. Together with our integration and service partners, ZONTAL supports our customers globally, in any country and any time-zone.